Nature's Bounty, NutraMix for Strong Nails, Orange Drink Mix, 14 Envelopes (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Knox Gelatin
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Essential Nutrients to Help Maintain Strong Nails
- With Gelatin, Biotin and Vitamin C for Nail Growth
- Single Serve Envelopes
- Dietary Supplement
Gelatin Dietary Supplement Drink Mix
Just one packet of Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails provides important nutrients that help promote healthy, strong nails.
- Gelatin and biotin help promote healthy nail growth by acting at the base of the nail - the nail matrix - where nail growth begins.
- Niacin and vitamin B-6 are two important nutrients that help support cell growth.
- Vitamin C helps support collagen formation, the foundation of the nail matrix.
Just one packet of Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails per day, and you will be on your way to promoting stronger, healthier nails.
- Empty contents of envelope into a dry glass.
- Add 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cold water and stir vigorously.
- Allow to stand for 1 minute. Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails will not gel, even in the refrigerator.
For optimal results, use Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails at least 30 consecutive days.
Maltodextrin, citric acid, creamer (corn syrup solids, modified food starch, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, titanium dioxide color, xanthan gum), natural and artificial flavor, aspartame****, tricalcium phosphate, yellow 5, yellow 6.
****Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
No preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if packet is torn or open.
|Serving Size: 1 Envelope (11 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%**|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||27 mg||45%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||4 mg||20%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.4 mg||20%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.