Categories Health Topics Nail Health
Categories Health Topics Nail Health Brittle Nail Formulas
Nature's Bounty, NutraMix for Strong Nails, Orange Drink Mix, 14 Envelopes
- Made with Knox Gelatin
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Essential Nutrients to Help Maintain Strong Nails
- With Gelatin, Biotin and Vitamin C for Nail Growth
- Single Serve Envelopes
- Dietary Supplement
Gelatin Dietary Supplement Drink Mix
Just one packet of Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails provides important nutrients that help promote healthy, strong nails.
- Gelatin and biotin help promote healthy nail growth by acting at the base of the nail - the nail matrix - where nail growth begins.
- Niacin and vitamin B-6 are two important nutrients that help support cell growth.
- Vitamin C helps support collagen formation, the foundation of the nail matrix.
Just one packet of Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails per day, and you will be on your way to promoting stronger, healthier nails.
- Empty contents of envelope into a dry glass.
- Add 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cold water and stir vigorously.
- Allow to stand for 1 minute. Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails will not gel, even in the refrigerator.
For optimal results, use Nature's Bounty NutraMix for Strong Nails at least 30 consecutive days.
Maltodextrin, citric acid, creamer (corn syrup solids, modified food starch, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, titanium dioxide color, xanthan gum), natural and artificial flavor, aspartame****, tricalcium phosphate, yellow 5, yellow 6.
****Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
No preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if packet is torn or open.
|Serving Size: 1 Envelope (11 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%**|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||27 mg||45%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||4 mg||20%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.4 mg||20%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.