- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Sugar Metabolism
- See Enclosed Meal Plan
- Coated For Ease Swallowing
- Dietary Supplement
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
Chromium helps to promote sugar metabolism while Apple Pectin is a natural ingredient well known for its nutritional goodness. Vitamin B-6 supports protein and energy metabolism.
See enclosed meal plan. It is important to check with your health care providers before beginning any nutrition or exercise program.
For adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal. It is important to check with your health care providers before beginning any nutrition or exercise program.
Vegetable cellulose, dicalcium phosphate. Contains <2% of: Silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid.
Contains soy ingredients.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%**|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%**|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1250%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||720 mg||***|
|Apple Pectin (fruit)||150 mg||***|
|Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) (leaf)||600 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.