Nature's Bounty, Soy Isoflavones, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Relieve Hot Flashes
- Promotes Menopausal Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality
- Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
Soy is a rich, plant-based source of phytoestrogens, naturally occurring compounds that help relieve hot flashes in menopausal women. Made from non-GMO certified soybeans, soy isoflavones provide holistic supplementation for a woman's midlife years.
For adults, take one (1) capsule two or three times daily, preferably with meals.
No artificial color, flavor, or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no fish. Sodium free.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Soy Germ Isoflavones Concentrate (Soy Life) (Standardized to contain 3% Isoflavones, 23 mg and 3% Saponins, 23 mg)||750 mg||**|
Typical Isoflavone Composition:
|Glycitin and Glycitein||7 mg||**|
|Genistin and Genistein||2.5 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|