Nature's Bounty, Ultra Soya Lecithin, 1200 mg, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 19 Grain
- Promotes Nerve & Heart Health
- A Natural Source of Choline
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality -Laboratory Tested
Lecithin is an important natural source of choline, inositol, and linoleic acid. Choline and Inositol are vital components of all cell membranes, and play important roles in nerve and heart health.
For adults, take one (1) softgel five times daily, preferably with meals.
Soy lecithin, gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%**|
|Soya Lecithin||1,200 mg (1.2 g)||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Hope it does work
Posted by 5620895118831073984 on Sep 21, 2014
I bought for my relative so I do not know if quality
Posted by 4619882651578588695 on Sep 07, 2013
I appreciate lecithin very much. It seems calms me and I have less stress.
Does the trick
Posted by Reviewer1984765 on Dec 02, 2012
Best value for my money.