Nature's Bounty, Vitamin C & D3, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- C-500 mg + Rose Hips
- D3-1000 IU
- Dual Action
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System & Supports Bone Health
- Antioxidant Support
- Rapid Release Liquid Softgel
- Vitamin Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Healthy You, Healthy Earth
Both vitamins C & D play an important role in supporting immune function. Vitamin D3 supports normal antibody production by the immune system. Vitamin D3 aids in supporting bone health, while vitamin C neutralizes free radicals in the cells.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, rose hips, yellow beeswax, natural caramel color, corn oil.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Well what can I say... I take vitamin C and D because studies show that it may be good for you. I swallow one of these pills every day and hope they do something, although I'm not really sure whether they make any difference or not. The pills are pretty big so if that's a concern for you then choose something else.
Very good Vitamins to have! The dose is just right and the price is great. I live in a very humid region though and I did notice that the capsules are very sensitive to heat and moisture and if I left the container anywhere near a window or traveled with them, the capsules went soft and stuck together easily. Other than that, this is a great supplement and I would recommend it to anyone else wanting to supplement with C & D.