- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement
- Sustainable Cultivation
- Best Practices
- Pronunciation: äsh-wa-ghan'-duh
Vata • Kapha
Ashwagandha is useful for its' anti-stress properties. It is a rejuvenative and improves endurance. Ashwagandha pacifies aggravated Vata and Kapha doshas.
For many centuries, Ayurvedic therapy has helped millions achieve good health by balancing (or correcting imbalances) the doshas present within us; Vata (air), Pitta (fire), Kapha (water). Our dietary supplements play an important role in balancing the doshas, when used as part of a holistic Ayurvedic regimen including diet, exercise, massage, meditation, and life-style changes.
1 capsule twice a day, with meals.
Capsule (plant-derived cellulose), cellulose, millet, silica, magnesium stearate.
Keep away from children and refrain from using during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (Root extract, standardized for 4.5 mg Withanolides)||300 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|