Nature's Formulary, Ayurvedic Massage & Body Oil, Warming, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- With Luxurious Oils of Lemongrass, Nutmeg & Cinnamon
Nature's Formulary Warming massage oil is formulated using oils highly regarded in Ayurveda. Sesame oil lubricates and nourishes the skin. Lemon grass oil is useful in stress related conditions, while Nutmeg and Cinnamon oils are warming and stimulating.
Ayurvedic philosophy believes that massage enhances the senses and helps restore the balance of the Doshas (as combination of Vata, Pitta, Kapha — your unique constitution) and thereby relieve the physical and mental conditions resulting from the imbalance.
Directions: Gently massage over body until evenly spread.
Oils of sesame, jojoba, sweet almond, wheat germ; essential oils of nutmeg, lemongrass, cinnamon, cumin
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, open wounds, sensitive areas.
This oil's texture is very good. I like light texture from sesame oil and I feel sweet almond and jojoba are also sufficient in this for skin moisturizing. The combination of essential oils are really appropriate for warming purpose. I think someone could feel like they are in curry restaurant because cumin scent is a little overwhelming. This oil is for vata and kappa type.