Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement
- Sustainable Cultivation
- Best Practices
- Wildcrafted Boswellia
- Pronunciation: boz-wail'-ya
Vata • Kapha
In Ayurveda, Boswellia is used to support normal joint function, reduce joint discomfort, a result of Vata or Kapha imbalance. Boswellia pacifies aggravated Vata and Kapha dosha.
For many centuries, Ayurvedic therapy has helped millions achieve good health by balancing (or correcting imbalances) the doshas present within us; Vata (air), Pitta (fire), Kapha (water). Our dietary supplements play an important role in balancing the doshas, when used as part of a holistic Ayurvedic regimen including diet, exercise, massage, meditation, and life-style changes.
1 capsule three times a day, with meals.
Capsule (plant-derived cellulose), cellulose powder, magnesium stearate, silica.
Keep away from children and refrain from using during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Boswellia** (Boswellia serrata) (Plant resin extract, standardized for 150 mg Boswellic Acids)||230 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
**Wildcrafted. Gluten Free.
iHerb Customer Reviews
As with all your products I have always been happy and over the years I do order, because you have excellent service, quailty and great pricing. Thank You for being on the web. Grand Rapids, MI Jud(If my first name is used that would be OK just not my last)