- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement
- Sustainable Cultivation
- Best Practices
- Wildcrafted Boswellia
- Pronunciation: boz-wail'-ya
Vata • Kapha
In Ayurveda, Boswellia is used to support normal joint function, reduce joint discomfort, a result of Vata or Kapha imbalance. Boswellia pacifies aggravated Vata and Kapha dosha.
For many centuries, Ayurvedic therapy has helped millions achieve good health by balancing (or correcting imbalances) the doshas present within us; Vata (air), Pitta (fire), Kapha (water). Our dietary supplements play an important role in balancing the doshas, when used as part of a holistic Ayurvedic regimen including diet, exercise, massage, meditation, and life-style changes.
1 capsule three times a day, with meals.
Capsule (plant-derived cellulose), cellulose powder, magnesium stearate, silica.
Keep away from children and refrain from using during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Boswellia** (Boswellia serrata) (Plant resin extract, standardized for 150 mg Boswellic Acids)||230 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
**Wildcrafted. Gluten Free.