Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement
- Sustainable Cultivation
- Best Practices
- Healthy Cholesterol
- Wildcrafted Guggul
In Ayurveda, Guggul is used to support healthy cholesterol levels. Guggul pacifies Vata and Kapha dosha imbalances.
For many centuries, Ayurvedic therapy has helped millions achieve good health by balancing (or correcting imbalances) the doshas present within us; Vata (air), Pitta (fire), Kapha (water). Our dietary supplements play an important role in balancing the doshas, when used as a part of a holistic Ayurvedic regimen including diet, exercise, massage, meditation, and life-style changes.
1 capsule three times a day, with meals.
Capsule (plant derived cellulose), cellulose powder, magnesium stearate, silica.
Keep away from children and refrain from using during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Guggul** (Commiphora mukul) (Gum resin extract, standardized for 25 mg. Guggulsterols incl. Type E & Z)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
**Wildcrafted. Gluten free.