- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement
- Sustainable Cultivation
- Best Practices
- Intestinall Cleanser
Triphala has been used for many centuries for occasional constipation, as a bowel and colon cleanser. It also detoxifies and tones the digestive tract. Triphala addresses the imbalance all three doshas.
For many centuries, Ayurvedic therapy has helped millions achieve good health by balancing (or correcting imbalances) the doshas present within us; Vata (air), Pitta (fire), Kapha (water). Our dietary supplements play an important role in balancing the doshas, when used as a part of a holistic Ayurvedic regimen including diet, exercise, massage, meditation, and life-style changes.
Up to 2 capsules twice a day, with meals.
Capsule (plant-derived cellulose), hypromellose, organic millet, magnesium stearate.
Keep away from children, refrain from using during pregnancy or while nursing. Consult a physician if you have chronic constipation.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
(Fruit powders of Amla (Emblica officinalis), Beleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica), Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula))
|*Daily Value not established.