Nature's Gate, Advanced Care, Natural Results, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)45 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.09 lbs (0.04 kg)
- Product Code: NAG-75112
- UPC Code: 078347751121
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 4.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Extra Strength Spot Corrector
- Clears Up Acne Blemishes and Allows the Skin to Heal
- Helps Prevent New Acne Blemishes from Forming
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Acne will finally be a thing of the past thanks to this gentle, effective spot treatment lotion. Formulated with the revolutionary Oligopeptide-10 and an intensified level of salicylic acid, this proven and convenient acne treatment starts working on contact to help clear complexion and create healthy-looking skin.
- For the treatment of acne
- Clears up acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
For external use only
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Acne treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, isododecane, methyl gluceth-10, steareth-21, steareth-2, polyacrylate-13, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, butylene glycol, polyisobutene, phenoxyethanol, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract*, centella asiatica (gotu kola) leaf extract*, yucca schidigera root extract), echinacea angustifolia (coneflower) extract*, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract*, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed extract, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, oligopeptide-10, sea water, allantoin, panthenol, quercetin, glycerin, polysorbate 20, dimethyl isosorbide, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, disodium EDTA.
*Certified organic plant
iHerb Customer Reviews
Salicylic Acid can permeate deeply into the skin to control the redundant sebum secretion, so it can prevent but can not heal.
I think the product works. It dries the pimple, but you have to use it at least twice a day to get results. One bad side is that it leaves the whole skin area dry and salty.