Nature's Gate, Advanced Care, Natural Results, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Extra Strength Spot Corrector
- Clears Up Acne Blemishes and Allows the Skin to Heal
- Helps Prevent New Acne Blemishes from Forming
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Acne will finally be a thing of the past thanks to this gentle, effective spot treatment lotion. Formulated with the revolutionary Oligopeptide-10 and an intensified level of salicylic acid, this proven and convenient acne treatment starts working on contact to help clear complexion and create healthy-looking skin.
- For the treatment of acne
- Clears up acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
For external use only
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Acne treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, isododecane, methyl gluceth-10, steareth-21, steareth-2, polyacrylate-13, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, butylene glycol, polyisobutene, phenoxyethanol, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract*, centella asiatica (gotu kola) leaf extract*, yucca schidigera root extract), echinacea angustifolia (coneflower) extract*, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract*, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed extract, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, oligopeptide-10, sea water, allantoin, panthenol, quercetin, glycerin, polysorbate 20, dimethyl isosorbide, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, disodium EDTA.
*Certified organic plant
iHerb Customer Reviews
Salicylic Acid can permeate deeply into the skin to control the redundant sebum secretion, so it can prevent but can not heal.
I think the product works. It dries the pimple, but you have to use it at least twice a day to get results. One bad side is that it leaves the whole skin area dry and salty.
Haven't used it yet
Posted by lillanne on Dec 12, 2013
See it is discontinued, so ...
was wondered to see treatment with that list of ingredients here...
Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013
Just no effect, except of the clogged pores. Too thick to use for combined skin with oily T-zone.
I haven't used
Posted by 5702992537247168802 on Aug 07, 2013
I haven't used
Seems to be working!
Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Jan 02, 2013
No miracle cure, but I've noticed a change for the better with whiteheads and zits.
Ничего особенного / Nothing special
Posted by Reviewer2689045 on Nov 09, 2012
Ничего особенного. Помогает только если нанести на созревающее воспаление, крем его подсушит. Nothing special. When you apply the product as soon as a small spot appears on your face it prevents the spot from getting bigger