Nature's Gate, Cool Mint Gel Toothpaste, Fluoride Free, 5 oz (141 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Freshens Breath
- Sulfate Free
- 7 AntioxiDental Blend
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Brushing with our great tasting fluoride-free Cool Mint Gel Toothpaste helps reduce dental plaque build-up and brightens teeth while freshening breath and promoting oral health. Our unique formula contains an exclusive blend of 7 oral health botanicals to leave your mouth feeling minty clean and refreshed.
7 AntioxiDental Blend - Exclusive AntioxiDental Blend includes Cranberry, Pomegranate, White Tea, Grapeseed, Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol.
- Silica acts as a gentle polish to clean and refresh
- Calcium, a strengthening component of teeth, protects tooth enamel against demineralization
- White Tea, Grapeseed, Cranberry, and Pomegranate are high in antioxidants known to support oral health
- Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol help soothe irritation
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Glycerin, hydrated silica, sorbitol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, flavor*, xylitol, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, quillaja saponaria (soap bark) root extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, cellulose gum, calcium, glycerophosphate, bisabolol, menthol, benzoic acid.
- Fluoride free
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
- No sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
Great minty flavour and texture. Only issue is that it is a little tricky to get out of the tube (the gel is quite thick).
Not the best toothpaste on earth, but one can use it, as it is pretty natural. And one more thing - it is so looooong lasting, you will be using it for ages. So it is very economical stuff for more poor families.
fresh minty toothpaste
Posted by 5431272548508862849 on Sep 19, 2016
a littlw sensitive when the paste get to my tooth, wonder why but so far still recommended. will repurchase when finish
Posted by 5089042355237990586 on Aug 15, 2016
Looking for natural fluoride free toothpaste found this, and it actually works
Posted by 5623346097298896847 on Jun 02, 2016
Nice minty taste.
Excellent toothpaste, but ...
Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015
It´s a good toothpaste, but have a mild taste. I prefer strong mint taste