Nature's Gate, Natural Toothpaste, Creme de Mint, Fluoride-Free, 6 oz (170 g)332 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2019
Shipping Weight: 0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: NAG-00153
- UPC Code: 078347001530
- Package Quantity: 6 oz (170 g)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 6.7 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Freshens Breath
- Sulfate Free
- 7 AntioxiDental Blend
- Fluoride Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- No Animals By-Products or Testing
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Brushing with our great tasting fluoride-free Crème de Mint Toothpaste helps reduce dental plaque build-up and brightens teeth while freshening breath and promoting oral health. Our unique formula contains an exclusive blend of 7 oral health botanicals to leave your mouth feeling minty clean and refreshed.
7 AntioxiDental Blend
Exclusive AntioxiDental Blend includes Cranberry, Pomegranate, White Tea, Grapeseed, Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol.
- Calcium, a strengthening component of teeth, protects tooth enamel against demineralization
- Baking Soda acts as a gentle abrasive to clean and refresh
- Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol help soothe irritation
- Cranberry, Pomegranate, White Tea and Grapeseed are high in antioxidants known to support oral health
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Calcium carbonate, glycerin, water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, flavor*,carrageenan, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, quillaja saponaria (soap bark) root extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, sodium bicarbonate, hydrated silica, calcium glycerophosphate, bisabolol, sodium chloride.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This has been a favorite brand of mine since going natural with toothpaste. I love the gel version but this paste is lightly minty and foams enough for even a hardcore transitional toothpaste user! Would recommend and absolutely buy again (and again).
First I didn't like this product. After mass-market toothpaste the taste was a bit unusual. But when I tried it again a few days later I understood that the toothpaste is very good. Good cleansing properties.