Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Combo Discount:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

Nature's Gate, Natural Toothpaste, Creme de Mint, 6 oz (170 g)

You purchased this item on

View this order
Our Price:
You Save:
$1.86 (30)
  • Volume Discount
  • Buy 2+
    Save 5%
Earn 10% Loyalty Credit ?

This product is already in your Wish List.

View Wish List

This product is now in your Wish List.

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

In Stock
  • Product Code: NAG-00153
  • UPC Code: 078347001530
  • Package Quantity: 6 oz (170 g)
  • Dimensions: 6.9 x 1.8 x 1.9 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
Bundle Offer
Save $1.00 when you purchase these items today for only $8.24


Combo Discount:



- $1.00


Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Product Overview


  • Journey to Wholistic Beauty -1972-
  • Non GMO
  • Natural* Toothpaste
  • Fluoride & Carrageenan Free
  • Vegan
  • Soy Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Sulfate Free
  • No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
  • Cruelty Free & Vegan

Light up any room with Nature's Gate toothpaste, a responsible choice for oral health. Formulated to gently clean and polish teeth while freshening breath. Smile with confidence.

Nature's Gate signature AntioxiDental Blend of Aloe, Ginger, Bisabolol, Cranberry, Pomegranate, White Tea, and Grapeseed work together with Calcium Carbonate and Baking Soda to help refresh and clean teeth and gums.

*97% Natural

Suggested Use

Brush teeth thoroughly, after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist.

Other Ingredients

Calcium carbonate, glycerin, water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum, flavor (aroma)*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, quillaja saponaria (soap bark) root extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, sodium bicarbonate, calcium glycerophosphate, bisabolol.

*Natural flavor

iHerb Customer Reviews


Posted by 5078210123106486668 on Jul 16, 2016

it foams well! and it doesnt burn my mouth! hmm the one down side is its 97% natural which causes me to raise an eyebrow, which might mean the other 3% is pure cancer

Was this review helpful to you?

great vegan tooth paste

Posted by 5755454055627401621 on Jul 05, 2016

minty :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Does an Good job of cleaning teeth

Posted by 5124395771721235499 on Jul 01, 2016

I really like the taste of this toothpaste. A little goes a long way and it

Was this review helpful to you?

Teeth shine like Diamonds!

Posted by 4776221015621402063 on Jun 19, 2016

This product is worth a try, it has a wonderfully smooth texture, like a polish and the taste is very pleasant. I would most certainly give this product a high rating as one of the best natural toothpastes available.

Was this review helpful to you?

Toothpaste too watery

Posted by 4955715423803146193 on Jun 08, 2016

I find this tooth paste is too watery. After brushing for a minute or so, it gets too runny hence not feeling all that fresh afterwards. I love the packaging but very disappointed with the watery texture.

Was this review helpful to you?