Nature's Gate, Tone Back the Clock, Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Advanced Care
- Gently Tones and Clarifies While Helping Boost Natural Moisture Levels
- Helps Cool, Calm and Invigorate Skin
- Helps Aid in Better Adsorption of Skin Care Products
- Alcohol-Free Formula Helps Benefit All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
All toners aren't created equal. Ours is sensitive to skin's needs, giving it the hydrating refreshment it craves. Instantly cool and comforting (from Cucumber, Aloe and Chamomile), this gentle formula clears up leftover dirt and makeup, and, with the help of Coneflower, Lavender and Rosemary, it helps lift skin's spirit. Your face is left looking on the bright side, feeling soft, supple and revived.
Coneflower, a member of the sunflower family, has rose-pink petals that form around a core of purple-brown florets. It grows up to five feet and blooms during the summer. Coneflower (also known as Echinacea) is commonly purported to increase the body's resistance to infection, as it possesses anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, as well as soothing and healing capabilities. Because it helps to nourish, stimulate, smooth and firm the skin, it's the perfect component for our toner.
With eyes closed, spray toner directly over entire face and throat. Or spray toner onto a cotton pad and sweep over face and neck in gentle upward motions. For best results, use after In the Beginning Gentle Cleansing Lotion. Follow with one of Nature's Gate Organics age-fighting serums and then apply Have a Vine Day Chardonnay Hydrator or Oh What a Night Walnut Therapy.
Water, glycerin, lavandula intermedia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower/leaf/stem extract*, polysorbate 20, echinacea angustifolia (coneflower) extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, sodium PCA, glyceryl undecylenate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
* Certified Organic Plant
For external use only. Keep out of eyes.