Nature's Gate, Sport, Vegan Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, Fragrance-Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80) Minutes
- Free of Fragrance, Parabens, Phthlates and Oxybenzone
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early sign aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Zinc oxide 6.9%
|Inactive ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, hippophae rhamnoides extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, magnesium sulfate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excesive heat and direct sun.
Excellent absorption. No white marks left. Fragrance so weak I could say it doesn't exist. Most Sun-blockers cause me over sweat. With this one I actually think I sweat less than no blockers. High resistance to water and sweat. Though I haven't tried to swim with it. I have oily skin so for a moment after I rub it on my face the skin look terrible. But just for a moment. Since I'm using it people say my skin looks much better. Will buy again.
Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Oct 19, 2016
leaves a white cast if you apply too much or dont spread it out enough. It did save me from being burnt when I spent a day out paddle boarding. It feels quite sticky after application and leaves your face looking shiny, so I tend to dust a thin layer of finishing powder just to remove the shine, which works for me. It's not so good if you plan to wear foundation after this as it takes some time to fully absorb, so you'll probably have to wait a good 10 mins in between - not great for busy mornings.
Posted by 5461769246438517408 on Oct 16, 2016
Protects from the sun burn,the most important👏🏻
This leaves a white cast if you apply too much.
Posted by erikae on Sep 28, 2016
I bought this for my Mum because she's vegan and she needed a new sunscreen. She has been using it while spending time outdoors. This leaves a white cast if you apply too much but she seems to like it. 母はビーガンで新しい日焼け止めが必要だったので母のために買いました。屋外で使用しています。塗りすぎると真っ白になります。
It's good, but ALWAYS PATCH TEST
Posted by 4877553615505711791 on Sep 14, 2016
It was a good sunscreen for the first three hours, but my face began turning red and seriously itchy. I really wish it had worked for me because it did apply nicely and everything, but I think I'm allergic to something in the sunscreen. I never patch test because I didn't think I'd be allergic to anything but I can not stress how important it is to PATCH TEST!!!
Nature's Gate, Sport, Vegan Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50
Posted by 5230455975928220398 on Aug 02, 2016
My daughter and myself have extremely fair and sensitive skin. No matter what sunscreen we use, we get burned. However, this sunscreen works the best of all the ones that we've used. We don't stay out in the sun for a long period of time, but with this product we can stay out longer. It works very well.