Nature's Gate, Sport, Vegan Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, Fragrance-Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)26 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: NAG-30026
- UPC Code: 078347300268
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 5.2 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80) Minutes
- Free of Fragrance, Parabens, Phthlates and Oxybenzone
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early sign aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Zinc oxide 6.9%
|Inactive ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, hippophae rhamnoides extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, magnesium sulfate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excesive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Excellent absorption. No white marks left. Fragrance so weak I could say it doesn't exist. Most Sun-blockers cause me over sweat. With this one I actually think I sweat less than no blockers. High resistance to water and sweat. Though I haven't tried to swim with it. I have oily skin so for a moment after I rub it on my face the skin look terrible. But just for a moment. Since I'm using it people say my skin looks much better. Will buy again.
will buy it again