Nature's Gate, Sport, Vegan Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, Fragrance-Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80) Minutes
- Free of Fragrance, Parabens, Phthlates and Oxybenzone
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early sign aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Zinc oxide 6.9%
|Inactive ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, hippophae rhamnoides extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, magnesium sulfate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excesive heat and direct sun.
Excellent absorption. No white marks left. Fragrance so weak I could say it doesn't exist. Most Sun-blockers cause me over sweat. With this one I actually think I sweat less than no blockers. High resistance to water and sweat. Though I haven't tried to swim with it. I have oily skin so for a moment after I rub it on my face the skin look terrible. But just for a moment. Since I'm using it people say my skin looks much better. Will buy again.
Posted by 5740530100998111596 on Jun 13, 2016
EWP approved sunscreen
Posted by 5684031424614824516 on May 19, 2016
This is on the EWP website as one of the least harmful sunscreens on the market! I started researching after i found out that the sunscreen people are wearing to snorkle in cancun and see the sea turtles is harming them and giving them skin problems. So when heading to cancun i wanted to buy something that would not hurt the turtles and this is it!
Posted by 5722521328718105547 on Dec 12, 2015
I took advantage of the savings and bought multiple tubes for my first purchase. I highly recommend the product. It is easy to apply, doesn't glump, goes on smooth. The zinc oxide absorbs into the skin and does its job of protecting the skin against harmful rays. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.
Couple years of using it
Posted by 4619137467702030221 on Dec 11, 2015
Very pleased for the quality of the ingredients. No sticky.