Nature's Gate, Tanagement, Self-Tanning Creme, 6 fl oz/177 ml (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Looking Results with No Artificial Color
- Lightweight, Non-Streak Formula
- Contains Certified Organic Botanicals
- Contains Certified Fennel, Linden Flower and Aloe Vera to Provide Calming, Soothing Benefits
- Lightweight Formula
- Olive Oil Derived Squalane Offers Excellent Moisturizing Properties
This evergreen vine has green leaves that appear in a lobed shape, and produces green flowers and black berried in Autumn.
In ancient times, the Greeks used ivy to soothe rheumatism and sciatica and to create a tincture to help ease toothache and whooping cough.
It is purported to help reduce fevers, and when used in a compress, to reduce cellulite and increase circulation.
It's been added to our amazing self-tanner to help impart soothing, anti-inflammatory properties.
Managing and maintaining a suntan is a tough job.
Too much sun causes burned, damaged skin. Yet, the warm glow of a tan improves the appearance and radiance of any skin tone.
What to do?
Exert a take-charge attitude, of course!
Tanagement Self-Tanning Creme provides the look and feel of a deep, glowing tan - but, without hours spent in the sun.
The result: Glorious, naturally tanned-looking skin color without the UV exposure... or loss of quality time.
Now that's an executive skill-set.
High-Level tan with low-level management. Achieve an authentic-looking, sun-kissed tan without the damage. The more you use this moisturizing self-tanning cream, the deeper the color. Your faux-tan will last for days.
- Self-manage your intensity
- Experience long-lasting, natural-looking results
- Smooth and soften skin with certified organic botanicals
Cleanse and exfoliate skin. Apply liberally and evenly to face and body. Wash hands with soap and water immediately after use. Reapply as needed to maintain or enhance depth of color. Avoid contact with clothing until dry.
This product doesn't contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase you risk signs of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Left Extract (2), Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract (1), Tilia Cordata (Linden) Extract (3), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Extract (1), Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Dimethicone, Myristyl Myristate, Squalane, Sclerotium Gum, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Caramel.
(1) Certified Organic by Ouality Assurance International
(2) Certified Organic by International Aloe Science Council
(3) Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
I applied it with rubber gloves just to avoid any accidentally being left on my hands (and causing unwanted discoloration). It went on smoothly and the color was just right. Make sure you exfoliate any rough areas first (ankles, perhaps knees..). Thanks for making this available.