Nature's Herbs, Boswellin Cream, Arthritis Rain Relief, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: NHB-21610
- UPC Code: 030054216102
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 3 x 4.7 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- Pain Relieving Cream
- Penetrating Action
- Since 1969, Nature's Herbs a Twinlab Division
- The Perfect Balance of Tradition and Science
Boswellin Cream represents the perfect balance of tradition and modern science. Boswellin Cream offers two effective medicines for effective pain relief, in a soothing base of standardized Boswellia serrata.
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis.
- provides warm, penetrating pain relief.
- Adults and children 2 years of age: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
|Capsaicin 0.025%||External Pain Reliever|
|Methyl Salicylate 10%||External Pain Reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic palmitate, boswellia serrata extract standardized for boswellic acids, vanishing cream base (stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, glycerine, di-glycol stearate and water), vitamin E.|
For external use only.
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.