Nature's Herbs, Boswellin Cream, Arthritis Rain Relief, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pain Relieving Cream
- Penetrating Action
- Since 1969, Nature's Herbs a Twinlab Division
- The Perfect Balance of Tradition and Science
Boswellin Cream represents the perfect balance of tradition and modern science. Boswellin Cream offers two effective medicines for effective pain relief, in a soothing base of standardized Boswellia serrata.
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis.
- provides warm, penetrating pain relief.
- Adults and children 2 years of age: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
|Capsaicin 0.025%||External Pain Reliever|
|Methyl Salicylate 10%||External Pain Reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic palmitate, boswellia serrata extract standardized for boswellic acids, vanishing cream base (stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, glycerine, di-glycol stearate and water), vitamin E.|
For external use only.
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I have been trying different topical products to quell severe arthritic and fibromyalgic pain and this is the best product I have found for almost instantaneous relief. It needs to be used more than once per day for chronic pain and you need to wash your hands or be sure not to rub your eyes after applying it. For my hands, I have some gloves I wear so that I don't get it near my eyes. The aroma is nice too.
This cream helps with my pains in legs and it helped my daughter with her back pains. It is a little smelly, but since it helps, I don't care
Mom says not a miracle maker
Posted by Butterfly on Dec 31, 2013
Yeah, didn't work very well. She tried it for shoulder arthritis pain.
Posted by Reviewer2538170 on Oct 24, 2013
Great product... use it frequently for muscular and joint pain relief.
Great help for muscular aches, sprains and pains
Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013
I injured my foot several weeks ago and had constant soreness and pain radiating from the top of the foot to the ankle. It prevented me from continuing with my walking/exercise program and kept me awake at night. I had ordered this cream and used it in conjunction with epsom salt soaks and rest. I couldn't believe how much it relieved the pain and helped me to get to sleep. The smell is similar to other creams, but it doesn't really bother me. This is great to have around the house for injuries or arthritis pain.
Posted by 4810287097572167903 on Jan 02, 2013
It is a great product and I was very happy to receive it. Thank you for sending it in a decent time frame. Pat