Nature's Herbs, Korean Ginseng Root, 50 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- FreshCare System
- Premium Quality
- Herbal Supplement
- Nutritionally Supports Health Adaptogenic Function
- IQ Tested Ingredient Quality Tested Active Compounds
- Panax Ginseng
- Leading the Way to Better Health
Nature's Herbs Premium Quality Korean White Ginseng Root is harvested in China. Korean Ginseng Root is one of the most popular and rarest of all Ginsengs and has been used for centuries.
Our exclusive FreshCare System inhibits normal plant oxidation, maintaining product potency and extending freshness. It includes all-natural antioxidants in each capsule, oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle, special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality.
Take 3 capsules daily.
Gelatin, medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E and rosemary oil (as preservatives).
Guaranteed to contain whole-herb active compounds (Ginsenosides) for natural health benefits.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Double Sealed: Outerwrap and FreshCare Inner seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Korean Ginseng Root||1,650 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|