Nature's Herbs, Power-Herbs, Acai Fruit, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Potency
- 4:1 Whole Berry
- Standardized Extract
- Nutritionally Provides Antioxidant Support
- Euterpe Oleracea
- Herbal Supplement
- Put You Faith in Nature and Your Trust in Nature's Herbs
- Super Fruit Power
- FreshCare System
Nature's Herbs Acai Fruit is a highly concentrated SuperFruit extract from the whole fruit and contains active antioxidant flavonoids. As measured on the ORAC and SOD scales for antioxidant activity, Acai ranks high among fruits and vegetables. These antioxidants are considered to be an important source of Acai's beneficial properties, and are responsible for Acai's rich purple color. Acai fruit (Euterpe oleracea) has been used by the people of the Amazon region for traditional therapies and in the diet for centuries. Acai contains an active flavonoid called Cyanidin-3-Glycoside (C3G).
Certified Potency is your guarantee of dependable consistent quality and potency in every capsule every time! Only from Nature's Herbs.
Our exclusive FreshCare System inhibits normal plant oxidation, maintaining product potency and extending freshness. It includes all-natural antioxidants in each capsule, oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle, special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality.
Take 2 capsules daily
Rice flour, gelatin, purified water, vitamin E and rosemary oil (natural preservatives).
Double Sealed: Outerwrap and FreshCare Inner seal.
Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cabbage Palm (Acai) Fruit Extract||850 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established|