Nature's Herbs, Power-Herbs, Forskohlii Power, 50 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Weight Management
- Now With Bioperine
- Herbal Supplement
- Forskohlii From India
- Put Your Faith in Nature and Your Trust in Nature' Herbs
- Fresh Care System
A member of the mint family, forskohlii has played an integral role in Indian Ayurvedic practices for centuries. In the 1970s, researchers identified forskohlin as the active constituent in Coleus forskohlii, paving the way for scientific research into this renowned herb. In recent years forskohlin has been the subject of numerous clinical studies validating the herb's traditional Ayurvedic use. Emerging research also suggests that forskohlin helps to support weight management.
Nature's Herbs Forskohlii Power represents the perfect balance of Ayurvedic tradition and modern science. Each capsule delivers 125 mg of premium quality forskohlii standardized for 10% (12.5 mg) forskohlin, the same standardization of forskohlin used in clinical research.
Our exclusive Fresh Care System inhibits normal plant oxidation, maintaining product potency and extending freshness. It includes all-natural antioxidants in each capsule, oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle, special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality.
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Rice flour, gelatin, vitamin E and rosemary oil (as preservatives).
Double Sealed: Outerwrap and Fresh Care Inner seal.
Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Forskohlii (root) extract (standardized for 10% forskohlin)||125 mg||†|
|Black pepper fruit extract (Bioperine)||2.5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|