- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Support Healthy Brain Function
- Contains a Standardized Extract with 24% Flavonoid Glycosides
- Herbal Supplement
- Now with Bioperine
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Put Your Faith in Nature and Your Trust in Nature's Herbs
- FreshCare System
Ginkgo biloba, one of the oldest living species of tree on earth, has been traditionally used for its beneficial properties dating as far back as 2600 B.C. Native to China, where it was considered a symbol of longevity and vitality. Ginkgo biloba has been mainstay in Chinese culture for centuries. A recent study has found that extracts made from the leaves of Ginkgo biloba may help to increase blood circulation to the brain.
Nature's Herbs Ginkgo-Power is a high-quality formula that delivers 100 mg of Ginkgo biloba extract prepared from the leaves of the tree, as well as 40 mg of standardized Ginkgo biloba leaf extract containing 24% flavonoid glycosides and 6% terpenes, in each capsule.
Our exclusive FreshCare System inhibits normal plant oxidation, maintaining product quality and extending freshness. It includes all-natural antioxidants in each capsule, oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle, special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Rice flour, gelatin, vitamin E and rosemary oil (as preservatives).
Double sealed: Outerwrap and FreshCare Inner seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Ginkgo leaf extract (standardized for 24% flavonoid glycosides and 6% terpenes)||40 mg||†|
|Ginkgo extract 4:1||100 mg||†|
|Black pepper fruit extract (Bioperine)||1.67 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|