Nature's Herbs, Power-Herbs, Korean Ginseng Power-Herb, 50 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Potency
- Standardized Extract
- Now with Bioperine for Added Performance
- Nutritionally Supports Healthy Adaptogenic Function
- Panax Ginseng
- Herbal Supplement
- Put Your Faith in Nature and Your Trust in Nature's Herbs
- FreshCare System
Our Certified Potency Korean Ginseng-Power is a high quality and effective form of preferred Korean Ginseng Root Extract. Korean Ginseng-Power contains a balanced and preferred concentration of active Saponin glycosides, including Ginsenosides, and provides the optimum biological activity of the whole natural root including the complex co-factors which are so significant in natural herbs. In addition to supplying the preferred 7% Ginsenoside concentration, Korean Ginseng-Power also provides you the proper balanced ratios of the different Ginsenoside groups Rg and Rb.
Certified Potency is your guarantee of dependable consistent quality and potency in every capsule every time! Only from Nature's Herbs.
Our exclusive FreshCare System inhibits normal plant oxidation, maintaining product potency and extending freshness. It includes all-natural antioxidants in each capsule, oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle, special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality.
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Gelatin, medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E and rosemary oil (as preservatives).
Double Sealed: Outerwrap and FreshCare Inner seal. Do not use of either seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Certified Potency Korean (Panax) Ginseng Root Extract
(standardized for 7% ginsenosides)
|Korean Ginseng Root||430 mg||†|
|Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Bioperine)||2.5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|