Nature's Herbs, Power Herbs, St. John's Power 0.3%, 180 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Standardized Extract
- Nutritionally Supports Feelings of Well-Being
- 300 mg Extract Per Capsule
- 0.3% Hypericin
- Herbal Supplement
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Leading the Way to Better Health!
- FreshCare System
St. John's-Power 0.3% is a high quality, effective form of St. John's Wort Extract. St John's-Power 0.3% is standardized with the greatest concentration of naturally-occurring active ingredients while retaining and enhancing all the whole-plant synergistic benefits.
Nature’s Herb gives you a guarantee of dependable consistent quality in every capsule every time! Only from Nature’s Herbs.
Our exclusive Freshcare System inhibits normal plant oxidation, maintaining product potency and extending freshness. It includes all-natural antioxidants in each capsule, oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle, special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Gelatin, water, medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E and rosemary oil (as preservatives).
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. People with fair skin should not over expose themselves to strong sunlight while taking this product due to the photosensitizing nature of this plant. Keep out of reach of children.
DoubleSealed: Outerwrap and FreshCare Inner seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
St. John's Wort (aerial part) Extract (standardized for 0.3% hypericin)
|†Daily Value not established.|