Nature's Herbs, Slippery Elm, Inner Bark, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- FreshCare System
- Wild Countryside
- Herbal Supplement
- IQ Tested Ingredient Quality Active Compounds
- Ulmus Rubra
Put Your Faith in Nature and Your Trust in Nature's Herbs
Nature's Herbs Wild Countryside Slippery Elm Inner Bark is gathered throughout the Unites States. North American Indians were among the first to discover the many uses of Slippery Elm Bark. In addition to its benefits as a dietary supplement, the bark can be ground and added to milk to make an edible food similar to oatmeal.
Our exclusive FreshCare System inhibits normal plant oxidation, maintaining product quality and extending freshness. It includes all-natural antioxidants in each capsule, oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle, special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality.
Nature's Herbs products are non-irradiated.
Take 2 capsules 2 times daily. Capsule can also be opened and contents allowed to slowly dissolve in mouth before swallowing, or prepared as a tea with honey.
Gelatin, medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E and rosemary oil (as preservatives).
Guaranteed to contain whole-herb active compounds (Mucilage) for natural health benefits.
Double Sealed: Outerwrap and FreshCare inner seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Slippery Elm Bark||760 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|