Nature's Life, Calcium, Magnesium & Phosphorus Liquid, 32 fl oz (960 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bone and Teeth Formula
- Sugar and Milk free with Vitamin D-3
- Calcium Supplement
Nature's Life Calcium Magnesium & Phosphorus Liquid is an excellent way to increase the amount of calcium in your daily diet. This product is for those interested in an alternative to tablets or capsules and looking for a sugar-free, dairy-free, more easily digested calcium supplement.
- Calcium and Magnesium are essential minerals intended to provide nutritive support for healthy bone and teeth.
- Phosphorus is necessary for proper skeletal growth, tooth development, kidney function and nerve impulses.
- Vitamin D is intended to provide nutritive support for enhancing Calcium absorption and metabolism.
Take two (2) tablespoons per day, with food can be taken in milk or juice or added to many recipes. Shake vigorously before using. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Purified water, sorbitol, natural vanilla flavor, stabilizer (xanthan gum, guar gum, sodium alginate), sodium benzoate, methyl paraben, and propyl paraben.
Does not contain yeast, milk or other daily products, corn, wheat, gluten soy, rice, rye, sugar, starch, wax, artificial flavoring or coloring.
This quality Nature's Life product meets our quality Assurance Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Store in a cool, dry place safely away from children. Do not buy if seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Sugar Alcohol||6 g|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) (D-3)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (as Phosphate, Citrate, Gluconate)||1,200 mg||120%|
|Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||600 mg||60%|
|Magnesium (as Carbonate)||600 mg||150%|
|*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|