Nature's One, PediaVance, Oral Electrolyte Solution, Apple, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sick Kids? Prevent Dehydration
- Helps Prevent Dehydration
- Quickly Replaces Fluids & Electrolytes
- Made with Organic Fruit Juice
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- Patent Pending
Electrolytes to Prevent Dehydration
- Only Electrolyte Solution made with organic fruit juice
- Natural flavors with no artificial colors or sweeteners
- Alcohol & preservative free
Use PediaVance at the first signs of diarrhea or vomiting to replenish electrolytes and body fluids
Common beverages (water, tea, juice, sport and soft drinks) do not contain balanced levels of essential electrolytes (sodium, potassium, and chloride) necessary in maintaining hydration. Sugary drinks may make diarrhea worse.
|Leading Brand Comparison|
|Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution||Unit||PediaVance||Pedialyte|
|Serving Size||Per 8 fl oz||Per 8 fl oz|
Directions for use under supervision of a doctor:
- Do not add water or other fluids
- Ready to drink
- Do not use if cap seal is broken
- Use by date on bottle
For Children 1 year and older & Adults: Provide Oral Electrolytes Maintenance Solution every 1-4 hours or as directed by your doctor. A child can consume up to 64 fl oz per day to replenish fluids while diarrhea continues. Serve chilled, also freeze into a fun treat or blend partially frozen into ice slushy.
For infants less than 12-months: Consult your doctor
If there is vomiting or fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
Storage: After opening replace cap, refrigerate and use within 72 hours. Store unopened product in a cool place. Avoid excessive heat.
Filtered water, organic dextrose, organic white grape juice concentrate, natural flavors, malic acid, potassium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), colored with caramel.
PediaVance provides (per 32 fl oz serving): Sodium, 42.4 mEq; potassium, 18.8 mEq; chloride, 33.2 mEq; dextrose, 18.8 grams; fructose, 4.8 grams; calories, 96