Nature's Path, Organic Buttermilk Pancake Mix, 26 oz (738 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3 Generations
- 2 g Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Serving Suggestion
- Whole Grain 14 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- 7 g Protein*
- 14 g Whole Grains
We're so happy our paths have crossed.
"Growing up on an organic farm, I learned a lot about caring for the land and the importance of good stewardship. As my father Rupert used to say, 'Always leave the Earth better than you found it'. Those wise words flavor everything we do here at Nature's Path.
Being a family-run, independent company, we've had the freedom to place people first and get behind the things we're passionate about. Things like tracking down exotic new ingredients and superfoods, supporting family & organic farming, championing wildlife conservation and showing leadership in support of food banks and urban gardens.
Things that matter, to use- and to you."
Arran Stephens Founder & Garden-Keeper
*Per 40 g serving
- Place 1 cup of dry mix in a bowl.
- Add 2/3 cup cold water and 1 tablespoon oil, then stir to blend.
- Cook on preheated griddle at low heat.
- Flip the pancakes when the edges start to brown and bubbling in the center occurs.
- Blend ½ cup of mix with 1 ½ tablespoons of oil and 1/3 cup of water in a bowl.
- Brush oil or butter on your waffle iron and heat up well.
- Pour enough batter to cover the lower cooking grid. Close the lid.
- Wait at least 3 minutes before opening the waffle iron to check if they're done.
Recipe Variation: For fluffier pancakes and waffles, replace cold water with milk or milk alternative.
Whole wheat flour*, buttermilk powder*, vital wheat gluten*, evaporated cane juice*, baking soda, leavening agent (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO cornstarch), sea salt, tocopherols (vitamin E).
Contains wheat and milk.
Produced in a facility that uses soy.
This product is third-party certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
|Serving Size: 40 g|
|Serving Per Container: about 18|
|Amount Per Serving||Dry*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g*||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Amount in dry mix
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
포장재가 비닐이 아닌 찢어질수있는 종이패키지 더라구요.. 지퍼백포장없이 중간부분에 넣어져있어서 그런지 찢어져서 선물할 비타민이며 치약이며 죄다 가루 묻어서 닦아내느라 물티슈 여러장쓰고.. 택배받고 땀뻘뻘흘렸어요 맛은 괜찮아요..-.-
Posted by 5085982295138520034 on Apr 16, 2015
I love this pancake mix it's so delicious yum yummy