Categories Food, Groceries Breakfast Cereal
Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
Nature's Path, Organic Flax Plus Cereal, Raisin Bran, 14 oz (400 g)
- Shipping Weight: 1.31 lbs (0.59kg)
- Product Code: NPA-77099
- UPC Code: 058449770992
- Package Quantity: 14 oz (400 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 6.2 x 10.2 in, 1 lbs (0.45kg)
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 3 Generations
- Excellent Source of ALA Omega-3†
- 8 g Fiber / 6 g Protein / 0 g Trans Fat - Per 55 g Serving
- USDA Organic
- Third-Party Certified Organic by QAI
- Whole Grain - 14 g or More Per Serving - Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- High Fiber
We're so happy our paths have crossed.
Was it the trail of tasty raisins and crunchy whole grain flakes that led you here? Maybe you were looking for a delicious dose of fiber when you came upon our toasted flax flakes. Or did you just have a craving for a big bowl of cereal?
Whatever your reason for winding up on Nature's Path, we're glad you did. And if you want to find more foods that are good for you, your family, and the planet, here are the signs to look for.
- Certified Organic - Unlike "natural" label claims, certified organic products are guaranteed to have been grown without chemical herbicides and pesticides, and there are never synthetic preservatives or additives. Because, really who wants any of that for breakfast?
- Non-GMO - "GMO" stands for "Genetically Modified Organisms". Doesn't sound too tasty, does it? The Non-GMO Projects agrees, and their verification assures you that the food you're buying is made in a kitchen - not in a lab.
- Whole Grains - Foods made from whole grains have all the essential parts and naturally occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed, and the Whole Grain Stamp'll let you know how much you'll get per serving.
We'll see you on the path - how about breakfast, same time tomorrow?
†Contains 0.7 g of ALA Omega-3 per serving, which is 43% of the recommended daily value of 1.6 g.
Whole wheat meal*, wheat bran*, raisins* (coated with sunflower oil*), evaporated cane juice*, flax seeds*, oat bran*, barley malt extract*, sea salt, tocopherols (natural vitamin E).
Contains wheat. Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 3/4 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7 servings|
|Cereal||Cereal + 125 ml fortified skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||20||20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||2.5 g*||4%||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32%||32%|
|* Amount in Cereal. One half cup skim contributes an additional 40 calories. 65 mg sodium, 6 g total carbohydrate (6 g sugars), and 4 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|