Nature's Plus, Dyno-Mins, Iron, 27 mg, 90 Acid-Resistant TabletsWrite a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: NAP-36691
- UPC Code: 097467366916
- Package Quantity: 90 Acid-Resistant Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- The Energy Supplements
- Dynamic Mineral Transport System
- Yeast Free
- Fortified with Food Grown Phytavail Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
Nutritional Support for Healthy Blood, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being.
Nature’s Plus Dyno-Mins Iron is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Iron- supplies highest quality Phytavail Iron from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Iron is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for iron, including aminoate, picolinate, citrate, ascorbate and aspartate, maximize Phytavail Iron bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- enhances Phytavail Iron absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all- natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps maintain a healthy digestive environment.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Iron (Phytavail Complex-Proprietary blend of soluble plant based minerals, aminoate, picolinate, ascorbate, aspartate, citrate, rare earth elements and frutooligosaccharides [from Dahlia inula tuber and Chicory root])
|27 mg||150 %|