Nature's Plus, Dyno-Mins, Magnesium, 250 mg, 90 Acid-Resistant Tablets6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: NAP-36661
- UPC Code: 097467366619
- Package Quantity: 90 Acid-Resistant Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.4 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.09
- The Energy Supplements
- Dynamic Mineral Transport System
- Fortified with Food Grown Phytavail Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
- Yeast Free
Nutritional Support for Healthy Bones, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being.
Nature's Plus Dyno-Mins Magnesium is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium supplies highest quality Phytavail Magnesium from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Magnesium is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for magnesium, including aminoate citrate, aspartate, ascorbate, lysinate and methionate, maximize Phytavail Magnesium bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium enhances Phytavail Magnesium absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (Phytavail Complex - Proprietary blend of soluble plant based minerals, aminoate, aspartate, citrate, ascorbate, lysinate, methionate, rare earth elements and fructooligosaccharides [from Dahlia inula tuber and Chicory root])||250 mg||63%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have taken a lot of different magnesium supplements over the years. This one beats them all hands down. I recently had a terrible bout of insomnia that nothing seemed to help. I noticed that my prenatal has obscene amounts of calcium and half as much magnesium in the oxide form....duh. I cut back on the prenatal and started taking these at night on their own...bingo....body relaxes and I sleep. No diarrhea. These are the best. They even beat the chelated glycinate form...by miles. If you are magnesium deficient these will cure you. If you can't sleep check your calcium intake and start on these. Of course both need to be in balance. I would say for me a 1:1 overall ratio is best, with calcium taken earlier in the day and magnesium ON ITS OWN at night.
good product - well received