Nature's Plus, Dyno-Mins, Zinc, 50 mg, 90 Acid-Resistant Tablets
Priced together: $20.01 Priced separately: $22.01
- The Energy Supplements
- Dynamic Mineral Transport System
- Fortified with Food Grown Phytavail Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
- Yeast Free
Nutritional Support for Natural Defenses, Energy Production and Overall Well-Being
Nature's Plus Dyno-Mins Zinc is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Zinc supplies highest quality Phytavail Zinc from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Zinc is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for zinc, including aminoate, picolinate, aspartate and ascorbate, maximize Phytavail Zinc bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Zinc enhances Phytavail Zinc absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (Phytavail Complex - Proprietary blend of soluble plant based minerals, picolinate, aspartate, ascorbate, aminoate, rare earth elements and fructooligosaccharides [from Dahlia inula tuber and Chicory root])||50 mg||333%|