Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Bilberry, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Energy Supplements
- 50 mg/25% Anthocyanosides
- Standardized Botanical Supplement
- Guaranteed Maximum Potency
- Prescription Quality
- Gluten Free
Nutritional support for healthy eye function.
Each Herbal Actives Bilberry capsule, providing the greatest concentration of active botanical principles, maximizes the synergistic benefits of the whole fruit, which is native to Northern Europe and North America.
Guaranteed Maximum Potency: Each Herbal Actives formula is scientifically standardized to the highest level of active principles.
HerbaShield: An exclusive purity and safety system including light-resistant bottle, airtight inner seal, moisture-absorbing packet, tamper-evident safety cap and tamper-proof full bottle seal.
Directions: As a dietary supplement offering the consistent benefits of exact potency, one capsule daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable cellulose (USP) and purified water.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Note: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using any herbal product.
This is not a prescription product. It is a dietary supplement made with the highest possible quality standards.
Printed HerbaShield inner seal and full bottle seal.
Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size:1 Capsules|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus fruit) (standardized 25% [12.5 mg] anthocyanosides)||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|