- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- The Energy Supplements
- Energy for the Life You Live!
- With Whole Food Concentrates
- With Saw Palmetto, Lycopene & Lutein
- Gluten Free
- FloraGLO Lutein
Nutritional Support for Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being in Men.
The winning Source of Life whole food based multi-vitamin and mineral supplement features bioflavonoids, lipids, plant pigments, amino acids, nucleic acids and herbs for synergistic nutritional support. Source of Life Men is specially designed for men's needs, supplying precisely crafted levels of key nutrients known to support men's health and well-being. Source of Life Men... Energy for the Life You Live!
- Spirulina, one of nature's perfect whole foods
- Saw palmetto, pumpkin seed and lycopene for targeted support of healthy prostate function
- Alpha lipoic acid and high-potency vitamin E for a healthy longevity
- Specific amino acids (L-alanine, L-glutamine, and L-glycine) for unique nutritional support for the male reproductive system
- High potency OptiZinc brand zinc monomethionine for healthy muscles and a healthy reproductive system
- Rhodiola, the adaptogenic herb for stamina and strength, plus high potency B vitamins to help overcome the effects of stress
- Contains no iron
As a dietary supplement for men only, two tablets once daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, astragalus root, barley leaf, Irish moss (chondrus crispus), thyme leaf, ligustrum berry, schisandra fruit, rice bran and pharmaceutical glaze. Mineral aminoates are whole brown rice chelates.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol)||100 IU||25%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||200 IU||667%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||150 mcg||188%|
|Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCl)||75 mg||5000%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)||75 mg||4412%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||75 mg||375%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||75 mg||3750%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||60 mg||600%|
|Calcium (as aminoate complex)||250 mg||25%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as aminoate complex)||125 mg||31%|
|Zinc (as monomethionine)||30 mg||200%|
|Selenium (as aminoate complex)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as aminoate complex)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as aminoate complex)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||120 mcg||100%|
|Molybdenum (as aminoate complex)||50 mcg||67%|
|Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens) (stand. 45% [27 mg] free fatty acids)||60 mg||†|
|Bee Pollen (Spanish)||50 mg||†|
|Bromelain (from pineapple fruit) (24 gelatin digesting units)||40 mg||†|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||30 mg||†|
|Bioflavonoids (from Citrus limon exocarp) (active flavonols, flavonones, flavones & naringen [11 mg])||25 mg||†|
|Herbal Antioxidant Complex
Proprietary blend of Turmeric (Curcuma longa rhizome) (stand. 95% [4.75 mg] curcumin); Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus extract) (stand. 25% [1.25 mg] anthocyanosides); Green Tea (Camellia sinensis leaf) (decaffeinated) (stand. 50% [2.5 mg] polyphenols)
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea root)||10 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||10 mg||†|
|Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita maxima)||10 mg||†|
|L-Glycine (free form amino acid)||10 mg||†|
|L-Alanine (free form amino acid)||10 mg||†|
|L-Glutamine (free form amino acid)||10 mg||†|
|Amylase (from brown rice fermentation)||5 mg||†|
|Lipase (from brown rice fermentation)||5 mg||†|
|Lactase (DairyMate)||5 mg||†|
|Protease (from brown rice fermentation)||5 mg||†|
|Lutein (active carotenoid from marigold flower extract)||2 mg||†|
|Lycopene (active carotenoid from tomato)||1 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|