Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Analgesic Throat Lozenges with Tea Tree, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- Sealed For Your Protection
- 1976 Australia's Original
- Active Ingredient: Menthol
- GMP Good Manufactured Processing Assured
Uses temporary relief of occasional minor mouth and throat irritation or pain.
- Adults and children 3 years and older: dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth
- May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor.
Finished product not tested on animals.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 86°F
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing
- Each lozenge contains 1 mg magnesium
|Active ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Menthol 3.0 mg||Oral Anesthetic/Analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients Balm mint (melissa officinalis) extract, chlorophyllin copper complex, horehound (marrubium vulgare) extract, magnesium stearate, peppermint (mentha piperita) oil, purified water, silica, sorbitol, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) extract, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) oil, wild cherry (prunus serotina) extract.|