- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Essential Care
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
Uses: Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
See important warnings under "When using this product"
- Adults and children 2 years and older: use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart or water or 1 1/2 teaspoonsful of solution for each pint of water
- Add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- Follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- Breathe in the medicated vapors
- May be repeated three times daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema, or if the cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product do not
- Take by mouth, use for steam inhalation only
- Use near an open flame
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
|Active Ingredient (in each Tbs) (15 ml)||Purpose|
|Menthol 3.2% w/w||Cough Suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, eucalyptus oil (eucalyptus globulus), lavender oil (lavendula angustifolia), peppermint oil (mentha piperita), propanediol, tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia), wintergreen extract (gaultheria procumbens)|