Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Face Wash Foam, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Step 1 - Cleanse
- Australia's Original
- With Soothing Organic Chamomile
- Original Since 1976
- Product Not Tested on Animals
- GMP -Good Manufacturing Processing Assured
A soap-free cleanser with natural ingredients for daily use. Also assists with problem skin.
For external use only. Wet face and work product into lather. Gently massage into skin, avoiding eyes and eye area. Rinse well and pat dry.
Water/aqua, coco-betaine, decyl glucoside, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, eucalyptus citriodora oil, limonene.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Caution: Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes.
Storage: Store below 86°F/30°C.
Good cleaning agent for delicate face
Posted by 4691446617357308858 on Jul 13, 2016
Bought for my grand daughter so she can begin a good routine on keeping her face clean, as she enters the pre teenage years. She likes it and is using it.
Posted by Land-of-Smile on May 23, 2015
Posted by 4666999507814010703 on Apr 15, 2015
So refreshing and cleanses face perfectly! Nice smell too . All good. 5 stars.
Bought for someone else.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2014
I can only comment on delivery - it arrived intact, bagged and securely fastened, so there was no leakage (which is common with these foaming liquids in plastic wide-screwtop containers) so that's good - and expectation - I have used Nature's Plus products in the past, mostly the bottled tea tree essential oil and know it is good. I shall report back if there are any problems.