Categories Health Topics Skin Health Tea Tree Tea Tree Products
Categories Health Topics Injuries, Burns
Categories Bath & Beauty Thursday Plantation
Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Essential Care
- Australia's Original
- Gently Soothes and Relieves Minor Skin Irritations
- Good Manufacturing Processing Assured
The ancient wetland of subtropical northern New South Wales is the birthplace of Australia's Original Tea Tree Oil company. The indigenous people of Australia knew of its healing properties. Today its therapeutic benefits are acknowledged worldwide.
Uses- Minor burns, sunburn minor skin irritations, scratches, dry skin, reduces inflammation.
Apply to affected areas as often as needed.
|Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 5%||Antiseptic|
|Inactive ingredients Bentonite, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, water, xanthan gum.|
Contains Naturally Derived Ingredients
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, ears and other sensitive areas of the body
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 86°F.
Product Not Tested On Animals