Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment, 1.76 oz (50 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Australia's Original
- With Vitamin E
Uses First aid to help protect against infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply small amount two or three times a day
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
|Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 5%||First Anti Antiseptic|
Cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil, paraffin, sodium lauryl sulfate, tocopheryl acetate.
Safety Seal- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For external use only
Do not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use ans ask a doctor if condition persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right Away.
Store below 86°F.