- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Personal Care
- Australia's Original
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Normal or Oily Hair
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Processing Assured
- 84% Certified Organic
- 100% Naturally Derived
In the 1970s, with years of work, research and lobbying, Eric white pioneered Australia's Tea Tree Oil Industry. A crown lease was granted, arriving on a Thursday in 1976... Thursday Plantation was born.
Tea Tree Conditioner is made with organic ingredients. It contains petitgrain and lime to add body and revitalize the appearance of the hair.
For external use only. After using Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo, rinse well. Gently massage sufficient conditioner through the hair and scalp. Leave 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Product not tested on animals
Cautions: discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Storage: Store below 86º-F/30ºC.
Water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe barbadensis)*, cetyl alcohol, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, cetrimonium chloride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, behentrimonium methosulfate, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig oil, pelargonium capitatum (rose geranium) oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol.