- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Personal Care
- Australia's Original
- New Improved Formula
- Aluminum Free
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- O.F.C. –Organic Food Chain
- Product not Tested on Animals
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Processing Assured
- 95% Certified Organic
- Certified by The Organic Food Chain
While other deodorants simply mask odors, Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Deodorant attacks the source of the problem. It eliminates the bacteria that cause sweat to smell unpleasant.
For external use only. Use liberally as required.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, water, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, triethyl citrate, sodium magnesium silicate, xanthan gum, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera Japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, limonene.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Storage: Store below 86°F/30°C.
Cautions: Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Just plain didn't work! Most natural deoderants don't work and this lasted a whole lot shorter than usual. Used it once and never again!
I know, it is very individual.... But this thing just doesn't work on me ((( The smell is even worse.
Not very effective
Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015
I ordered this item because it had nice ingredients (vegan and mostly natural), but it failed to do the job. Not recommended.
Posted by 4822260351372202826 on Feb 13, 2015
It's nice to have a nice deodorant that you KNOW isn't killing your body. THANK YOU!!
Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Oct 02, 2014
This deodorant is so bad that it actually makes you smell worse wearing it than if you chose not to wear deodorant after all. It almost seems like it encourages bacterial growth from the stench that emanated on the few occasions I attempted to use it.
Posted by spsoaaf on Apr 22, 2014
I smell worse with this than without any deodorant.