Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Mouthwash, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Australia's Original
- Personal Care
- Alcohol Free
- Product Not Tested on Animals
- GMP Assured
In the 1970's, with years of work, researched and lobbying, Eric White pioneered Australia's Tea Tree Oil industry. A crown lease was granted, arriving on a Thursday in 1976... Thursday Plantation was born.
Tea Tree Mouthwash is an alcohol free formula that cleans and freshens the mouth, helping to reduce bad breath.
Rinse and gargle with one capful of mouthwash for 20 seconds twice daily. Use after brushing with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Toothpaste or whenever required for mouth refreshment and fresh breath.
Water/aqua, sorbitol, xylitol, polysorbate 20, flavor/aroma, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, sodium citrate, limonene, eugenol.
Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if tamper evident cap is broken. Storage: Store below 86°F/30°C.
the taste kind of grows on me. + it does not have an unpleasant after taste like some other mouth wash. (sometimes i had to rinse my mouth with water after using those. so what is the point of a mouse wash that needs another mouth wash?) although i wish it comes with bigger bottles so don't have to order so often. (have to order 2 at once)