Nature's Plus, Ultra Lutein, Maximum Strength, 20 mg, 60 Softgels1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: NAP-49265
- UPC Code: 097467492653
- Package Quantity: 60 Softgels
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 3.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.05
- The Energy Supplements
- 100% Pure FloraGlo Lutein
- Gluten Free
- With 860 mcg Zeaxanthin
Nutritional support for healthy eye function.
- Ultra Lutein features FloraGlo brand lutein, an active carotenoid from the marigold flower.
- Ultra Lutein contains a full 20 mg lutein, the level that scientific studies document as providing effective antioxidant protection of the eyes.
- Ultra Lutein provides 860 mcg zeaxanthin to synergistically enhance antioxidant support.
- Ultra Lutein is ultra convenient: just one softgel daily!
As a dietary supplement, one softgel daily.
Gelatin, soybean oil, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin, purified water and natural color.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lutein (active carotenoid from marigold flower extract)||20 mg||†|
|Zeaxanthin (active carotenoid from marigold flower extract)||860 mcg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|