Nature's Plus, Ultra Maximum Strength GarLite, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Gluten Free
- Maximum Strength
- Odorless Garlic Supplement
- Sustained Release
- Micro-Gel Sustained Release System
Manufactured with Non-GMO aged garlic and guaranteed to leave no after-odor, either through the mouth or pores, after consumption. Ultra GarLite is manufactured with a unique, quick cool-drying process which guarantees the allicin and other phytonutrient content to be the same as that which is present in fresh garlic.
Nutritional Support for the body's Natural Defenses and Overall Well-Being.
- Ultra GarLite is the highest quality maximum-strength garlic supplement available.
- Ultra GarLite contains over 700% more amino acids than the leading Japanese extract.
- Ultra GarLite is sustained release for maximum bioavailability.
- Ultra GarLite contains all of the potential allicin and other phytonutrients contained in fresh garlic.
- Ultra GarLite has no after-odor.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy, and milk.
In a special base which provides for the gradual release of ingredients over a prolonged period of time.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Garlic (from Allium sativum clove) (1% [10 mg] allicin)||1000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|