- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Energy Supplements
- Sustained Release
- Dietary Supplement
- High Potency B-Complex with Vitamin C & Iron
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
- Micro-Gel Sustained Release System
Nutritional Support for Natural Energy Production
In a special base which provides for the gradual release of ingredients over a prolonged period of time.
Ultra Stress Sustained Release, fortified with iron and Vitamin C, is a mega-potency stress formula designed to replace the water-soluble vitamins in those who experience an extreme amount of physical stress. Ultra Stress is for those high-intensity athletes or individuals who feel run-down and tired from the hectic pace of life.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, rose hips (rosa canina fruit), microcrystalline cellulose, isolated soy protein, rice bran, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze and silica.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCl)||125 mg||8333%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)||125 mg||7353%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||125 mg||625%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||125 mg||6250%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||200 mg||2000%|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate/complex)||20 mg||111%|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||50 mg||†|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||32 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|