Nature's Plus, YCramp, 3 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- Product Code: NAP-10959
- UPC Code: 807205109596
- Package Quantity: 3 Softgels
- Dimensions: 0.03 x 4 x 8.5 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
- The Energy Supplements
- Dietary Supplement
- With Guava Leaf, Flax Lignans, Bamboo Leaf and Magnesium
- Natural Relief for Body Aches and Menstrual Discomfort
- Gluten Free
- Nutritional Support for Women's Health
Why Cramp? When There's YCramp!
You are a woman, Mother Nature's masterpiece. So who says a radiant beauty such as you must deal with cramps every month? For that matter, why should any time of the month be uncomfortable? For all you do as a woman, you deserve better.
Exhilarating whole-month comfort can be restored with the power of Mother Nature. Nature's Plus Y-Cramp addresses the nutritional shortfalls that contribute to monthly cramps, soothing away your worries with calcium, magnesium, guava leaf, flax lignans, ginger, wild yam, soy isoflavones, green tea and more.
- If you want whole-body relief and freedom from feminine cramps.
- If you wish to help restore a healthy, bright mood during your period.
- If you want the multitude of wellness benefits that balanced hormones will bring.
- If you want to promote healthy muscle tone and digestion, as well as prevent water retention...then you must experience Y-Cramp.
- Reclaim your inner balance! Be vibrant, be beautiful, be yourself... and stay comfortable all month long with Y-Cramp.
As a dietary supplement for adults, three softgels daily.
Beeswax, hops, silica, soy lecithin, flaxseed oil, gelatin, glycerin and natural color.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat and milk
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or wish to become pregnant.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calcium (as citrate complex)||100 mg||10%|
|Magnesium (as citrate complex)||50 mg||13%|
|EFA-Rich Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum)||450 mg||†|
|Guava Leaf Extract (Psidium guajava) (std. 1%-2% [1.2 mg-2.4 mg] guava flavonols)||120 mg||†|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale root) (std. 4% [4 mg] volatile oils)||100 mg||†|
|Yam (Dioscorea spp. tuber) (std. 10% [10 mg] diosgenin)||100 mg||†|
|St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum flower)||50 mg||†|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata flower)||50 mg||†|
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (std. 24% [6 mg] ginkgo flavone-glycosides and 6% [1.5 mg] terpene lactones)||25 mg||†|
|Chinese Green Tea (Camellia sinensis leaf) (standardized 95% [23.75 mg] polyphenols)||25 mg||†|
|Bamboo Leaf Extract (Bambusa tuldoides)||25 mg||†|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)||25 mg||†|
|Flax Lignans (from Linum usitatissimum seed)||25 mg||†|
|Soy Isoflavones (Glycine max extract)||5 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|