Nature's Secret, Inholtra, Premium Lubri-Joint, 120 Liquid Gel Caps
- Fast Acting Liquid Gel Caps
- Beyond Just Glucosamine
- Vitamins C, D & E
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplement
Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint: The next step in the evolution of long-term joint support
The research on glucosamine is overwhelmingly positive. When taken at clinically researched levels, this joint nutrient can help support the production of cartilage, the soft cushion that helps protect the bones within a joint from rubbing together. Building upon this amazing nutrient, Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint combines a specific blend of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and essential fatty acids, all of which support joint and connective tissue health.
- Glucosamine helps to repair and regenerate cartilage between joints.
- Chondroitin is a critical structural component of cartilage and provides a cushion effect to compression
- Essential Fatty Acids EPA and DHA influence the balance and presence of inflammatory markers. An increased presence of EPA and DHA in the tissue help to support a healthy inflammatory response.
- Vitamins C and E help to protect joint tissues from damage due to free radicals and support bone health. Vitamin C is also one of the building blocks of connective tissue, an ingredient necessary in the creation of cartilage.
What are the Benefits of Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint?
Inholtra provides long-term benefits to assist your joints in moving with flexibility and comfort. It does this by taking the best of what nature has to offer and combines it together in a unique formula to provide:
- Ingredients to support the production of new cartilage between joints.
- A protective blend of vitamins and minerals to enhance joint mobility
- Omega Fatty Acids to help support the body's natural healthy inflammatory response.
Fast Acting Liquid Gel Caps are easy to swallow and release their nutrients fast for optimal results. This delivery form also allows Omega-3s to be provided in significant amounts.
(Adult) Take 3 liquid gel caps two times daily with food.
Gelatin, purified water, glycerin, soy lecithin, beeswax, St. John's bread and titanium dioxide.
Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine), crustacean shellfish (shrimp, lobster, crab), soy.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Liquid Gel Caps|
|Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate)||36 mg||60%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)||15 IU||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Aspartate)||1 mg||50%|
|Fish Oil (30% Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA/DHA)||1,350 mg||†|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||750 mg||†|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||600 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|