Nature's Sources, AbsorbAid, Digestive Support, 240 Vcaps20 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: NAS-78401
- UPC Code: 724250784014
- Package Quantity: 240 Vcaps
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 5.3 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Clinically Tested
- Scientifically Proven
- Leader in Enzymes Since 1995
- Capsules of Plant Origin The Vegetarian Alternative
- Dietary Supplement
AbsorbAid is often recommended by medical doctors, has been clinically tested, and scientifically proven!
What makes our plant enzyme formulas superior?
- Our proprietary blend and stabilization process make it useful in a wide pH range so it works well for more individuals.
- Has been clinically tested and scientifically proven by prestigious labs such as Roche and Mayo Clinic Laboratories.
- Proven to increase vital nutrient absorption by up to 71%
- Written about in the New England Journal of Medicine as an important consideration for nutrient support.
- Used successfully directly in feeding tubes in a clinical nursing home trial . Proven to increase their protein absorption.
- Stomach acid stable and active in the small intestines where most nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream
- 100% vegetarian! Available in capsules or powder.
- Supports more of what you eat being turned into energy.
- May help to promote gut function and support the immune system.
- Perfect for those who need enzyme support
- Perfect for those who often eat heated foods where enzymes have been destroyed
- Great idea for those who do not eat enough fruits and vegetables
- For those who need support for nutrient absorption or inadequate intake of nutrients in their daily diet.
- May support metabolism and level of wellness by helping to make available critical nutrients, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
Take 2 capsules with each meal. When you experience occasional indigestion, or for night time discomfort, open 2 capsules and mix in 2-4 oz of room temperature water.
Vegetarian capsule [hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) and water], rice starch, plant cellulose, silicon dioxide, and l-leucine.
Made without sucrose, wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Keep in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep container free of moisture. Heat destroys enzymes.
|Serving Size: 2 Vcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Protease (from Bromelain)||12 GDU||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have had stomach issues including Acid Reflux. It had gotten where I could not eat raw vegetables or spicy foods. I was waking up in the night several times with stomach pain and eating Rollaids and drinking Peptobismol, plus taking Nexium. My G.I. Doc doubled my Nexium, which only made things worse. I read about Abosorbaid on the Net how it had been used at Mayo Cliinic with people who could not asbsorb food nutrieents becasue they had part of their intestines removed. I have been using Abosrbaid for over one year now and can eat anythig I want. When at home, I open two capusules and mix in water, per instructions on product. When away from home, I take 2 capules right after eating. If I have any discomfort, which is seldom, I take 1 or two more. No other product has helped my stomach issues more, not even meds from my doctors. I keep Absorbaid on hand at all times. I can enhoy eating again. B.J. Illinois
My homeopathic doctor recommended this product because i have Type A blood and are not digesting properly. My stomach and whole body feel better since taking this product with every meal. I have been using for 6 months and will continue.