- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Clinically Tested
- Scientifically Proven
- Leader in Enzymes Since 1995
- Capsules of Plant Origin The Vegetarian Alternative
- Dietary Supplement
AbsorbAid is often recommended by medical doctors, has been clinically tested, and scientifically proven!
What makes our plant enzyme formulas superior?
- Our proprietary blend and stabilization process make it useful in a wide pH range so it works well for more individuals.
- Has been clinically tested and scientifically proven by prestigious labs such as Roche and Mayo Clinic Laboratories.
- Proven to increase vital nutrient absorption by up to 71%
- Written about in the New England Journal of Medicine as an important consideration for nutrient support.
- Used successfully directly in feeding tubes in a clinical nursing home trial . Proven to increase their protein absorption.
- Stomach acid stable and active in the small intestines where most nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream
- 100% vegetarian! Available in capsules or powder.
- Supports more of what you eat being turned into energy.
- May help to promote gut function and support the immune system.
- Perfect for those who need enzyme support
- Perfect for those who often eat heated foods where enzymes have been destroyed
- Great idea for those who do not eat enough fruits and vegetables
- For those who need support for nutrient absorption or inadequate intake of nutrients in their daily diet.
- May support metabolism and level of wellness by helping to make available critical nutrients, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
Take 2 capsules with each meal. When you experience occasional indigestion, or for night time discomfort, open 2 capsules and mix in 2-4 oz of room temperature water.
Vegetarian capsule [hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) and water], rice starch, plant cellulose, silicon dioxide, and l-leucine.
Made without sucrose, wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Keep in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep container free of moisture. Heat destroys enzymes.
|Serving Size: 2 Vcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Protease (from Bromelain)||12 GDU||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
I have had stomach issues including Acid Reflux. It had gotten where I could not eat raw vegetables or spicy foods. I was waking up in the night several times with stomach pain and eating Rollaids and drinking Peptobismol, plus taking Nexium. My G.I. Doc doubled my Nexium, which only made things worse. I read about Abosorbaid on the Net how it had been used at Mayo Cliinic with people who could not asbsorb food nutrieents becasue they had part of their intestines removed. I have been using Abosrbaid for over one year now and can eat anythig I want. When at home, I open two capusules and mix in water, per instructions on product. When away from home, I take 2 capules right after eating. If I have any discomfort, which is seldom, I take 1 or two more. No other product has helped my stomach issues more, not even meds from my doctors. I keep Absorbaid on hand at all times. I can enhoy eating again. B.J. Illinois
My homeopathic doctor recommended this product because i have Type A blood and are not digesting properly. My stomach and whole body feel better since taking this product with every meal. I have been using for 6 months and will continue.
Posted by 5472369932572094095 on May 07, 2016
I'm 65 and I have problems with too much stomach acid which caused me a lot of pain and bloating and was unable to eat or even drink water. My doctor has been giving me stronger and stronger acid lowering meds and also took pro-biotics which don't help. I changed my diet to no coffee, high caffeine tea, tomatoes, onions, garlic, fatty food or anything with peppermint... etc. After a week of taking AbsorbAid digestive enzymes with each meal, my stomach is now back to normal. I believe my change of a no acid food diet combined with these digestive enzymes has considerably helped more than any pharmaceutical medication. I highly recommend AbsorbAid digestive enzymes that break down carbs, fat, sugar.. etc to help digest food better as compared to taking pro-biotics or pre-biotics which may not survive stomach acid to make it into to the lower intestine to do any good or be of help.
I use this every day, every meal
Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015
Has helped me with my digestion. I have digestion issues due to thyroid issues and I use this every day, every meal. Is gentle on the stomach. Better if combined with HCl supplement.
Posted by Reviewer2040585 on Nov 24, 2014
This product works well for me for heartburn and stomach upset. I have been taking this on and off for a year. I have been taking Aciphex prescription for 2 months now and I found that AbsorbAid works better for me. I ran out of the AbsorbAid and have been miserable since. I will go back to them.
Posted by 5714688891667453826 on Jun 19, 2014
Since taking them I don't need Nexium and domperidone.For the first 2 days I was a little bit bloated and had growling inside my belly.But after that I'm fine.I've started from 1 on the beginning of meal. I herb delivered my order very fast (as usually).UPDATE:Made me very sick after 1,5 month and my GERD worsen(a lot!!!!!)
Nature's Sources, AbsorbAid
Posted by Reviewer2202705 on Aug 21, 2013
These are the best enzymes as far as I am concerned, been taking them for years a friend recommended them to me. I like them because you can take them with food or without. Gives relieve almost instantly.